What grabs the attention of Seattle Eater readers? The answer can be summed up in two words: Top Chef. This 2012 report card, compiled after hours and hours of archive digging (by someone), shows us that this year, friends of Eater were a little stalkerish with their penchant for food TV, mainly Top Chef Seattle and The Layover, with just enough interest leftover for Seattle's most iconic dishes and dining rooms. And in a totally not surprising turn of events, the topic of coffee was a big turn on for many readers who are either still searching for that elusive perfect cup or, more likely, get their competitive juices flowing when the subject of best coffee shops arises. Because the best coffee shop is your coffee shop, right? So, Eater Nation, what's going to tug at your gut in 2013?
1. Top Chef Season 10 Narrows to Seattle and Portland
2. Seattle's Twenty Most Iconic Dishes
3. Most Anticipated Bar & Restaurant Openings of Fall 2012
4. Where the Judges Ate Filming Top Chef in Seattle
5. Where to Drink Coffee in Seattle Right Now
6. 17 Things You Probably Didn't Know About the Top Chef Canlis Episode
7. Anthony Bourdain's The Layover Will Film in Seattle in Next Two Weeks
8. Seattle's First Food Cart Pod Headed for Belltown?
9. Seattle's Most Iconic Dining Rooms
10. Elemental at Gasworks and END Will Close June 21