MAPS! MAPS! MAPS!
It's a tiny word that grabbed big attention in 2013. As this year-end report card will attest, people like to be told where to go and what to eat, where and what they will eventually get to eat, and where and what other people eat when visiting Seattle (Anthony Bourdain).
Sound too much like a generalization? Check out Eater Seattle's 10 most popular posts of 2013 and judge for yourself (and then make "be less judgy" one of your New Year's resolutions).
1. A Map of Bourdain's Seattle 'Layover' Episode
2. A Handy Guide to Seattle's 18 Iconic Sandwiches
3.Presenting 21 of Seattle's Must-Have Food Truck Dishes
4. Readers Vote: Seattle's 10 Best Burgers
5. Readers Vote: 10 Best Happy Hours
6. 25 of Seattle's Best Restaurant & Bar Patios
7. Readers Vote: Seattle's 23 Best Late Night Dining Options
8. 10 New Seattle Brunch Spots Worth Putting on Pants For
9. 11 of Seattle's Most Anticipated Fall Restaurant Openings
10. A Guide to 17 of Seattle's Best Happy Hours
· All Year in Eater 2013 Coverage [~ESEA~]