Seattle Restaurant Week returns this month with more than 170 eateries serving three-course dinners for $30 bucks and many offering two-course lunches for half the price. Here now, links to the menus for eight best bets, followed by a poll.
- Vespolina, Jason Stratton's new Italian concept in the former Aragona space.
- Poppy, Jerry Traunfeld's thali spot in Capitol Hill.
- Crush, the Central District restaurant that might not be in its current home for much longer.
- Stumbling Goat, arguably the best restaurant in Phinney Ridge.
- Assaggio, because the veep likes it.
- Monsoon East, if you need a reason to drive to Bellevue.
- Shanik, Meeru Dhalwala's modern Indian restaurant in South Lake Union.
- Nell's in Greenlake, because Ethan Stowell says it's Seattle's most underrated restaurant.
Seattle Restaurant Week runs October 19-23 and 26-30.