Let's clear up any confusion: Seattle Restaurant Week, with its $30 prix fixe dinners and $14 lunches, wrapped up last week. Dine Around Seattle, sponsored by the Seattle Good Business Network, with $33 three-course dinners and $18 lunches, is running now until the end of November. Check these six picks in and around Seattle, followed up with a poll.
- Tray Kitchen in Frelard, the pretty, just-opened spot from Chan/Bacco's Heong Soon Park.
- Cafe Lago in Montlake, because the excellent Linguine alle Vongole is normally $19 bucks, sans appetizer and dessert.
- Monsoon in Capitol Hill: It's consistently good, and there's caramelized Idaho catfish claypot on the special entree list.
- Cantinetta in Bellevue, in case you're on the Eastside.
- Quality Athletics in Pioneer Square, because you've been meaning to go.
- Stumbling Goat in Phinney, another good deal that involves duck confit leg.
Dine Around Seattle runs until Nov. 30