10. Where to Drink Coffee in Seattle Right Now: In a town forever linked to coffee, it's no surprise that people want ideas for where to drink it.
9. Meet Meowtropolitan, Seattle's First Cat Cafe: It's pretty much inevitable that cat fever will spread to Seattle, which we're both weirdly excited about and freaked out by.
8. Canlis About to "Bet the Farm" on a New Management Style: We move pretty fast around here, but would gladly carve out 45 minutes in the middle of the workday to watch Mark Canlis talk about the values he and his brother are putting into action at their iconic restaurant.
7. The Walrus and the Carpenter Sous Chef Identified as Fatally Shot Bank Robber A tragic story that's still hard to believe.
6. 15 of Seattle's Most Anticipated Spring Restaurant Openings Taylor Shellfish took home the prize in our friendly poll of Spring openings, but it's interesting to check the list and see which spots have also especially taken off, including Damn the Weather and Pizzeria Gabbiano.
5. Seattle's 23 Hottest Brunches: Because, pancakes?
4. Safeco Field Dining: Where to Eat at a Mariners Game: Because, baseball?
3. Restauranteurs Weigh in on Seattle's $15 Minimum Wage: The third most read post on Eater Seattle, but by far the article with the most comments. Everyone has an opinion about the impending wage hike, and hearing restaurant owners chime in ended up being a pretty compelling read.
2. Eight Oyster Happy Hours to Try Now: Proof that we are forever oyster obsessed.
1. Paseo Has Suddenly Closed in Fremont and Ballard: One of the saddest stories of 2014, with the happiest ending.