This past week was The Five Days of Meat on Eater Seattle. Here's a quick recap:
[Photo: Le Petit Cochon/Facebook]
· Rain Shadow Meats' Russ Flint on True Butchery and Using the Whole Animal
· Miller's Guild Roasts Meat on a Blazing Infierno
· Eater Scenes: Salumi, Wednesday at 11 a.m.
· Look Inside Hitchcock Deli Georgetown, Opening in 5, 4, 3, 2...
· Tracy Smaciarz of Heritage Meats on Real Butchery and Growing the Family Business
· Twelve Iconic Seattle Meat Dishes to Try Before You Die
· Lamb Testicles, Gizzards, and Guts: A Guide to Seattle's Extreme Meat
· Put a Stick in it: Mapping Seattle's Best Skewered Meat
· A Vegetarian's Guide to Eating Out With Carnivores
· Mapping Eight Killer Seattle Butcher Shops
· Where Seattle Chefs Buy Meat for Their Home Kitchens
· Bloody or Burnt, How Much Will That Steak Cost You?
· Barbecue by the Numbers: Pinky's Kitchen
· Poll: Which Local Burger Chain Is the Best?
· Who Won Eater's Best Local Burger Poll?
· All Five Days of Meat 2014 Coverage [-ESEA-]