Piroshky Piroshky, the perpetually packed Pike Place Market purveyor of Russian pastries, adds a food truck and opens its fifth store in downtown’s Century Square next month. The new ventures join Piroshky Piroshky expansions in Northgate, Southcenter, and Columbia Center, plus the original on Pike Place.
Just off 3rd Ave. and Pike St., a few short blocks up from the bakery’s wildly popular Pike Place Market shop, the new Century Square location will serve favorites like the fish-shaped smoked salmon pate and the cinnamon-cardamom braid in a food court-style setting on weekdays starting — hopefully — August 22. The expansion is geared toward locals who may not want to venture to Pike Place Market’s busy sidewalks, owner Olga Sagan says.
And Sagan wants to launch the food truck on August 17 at Hempfest. She says there may be some trial runs with freebies before then, with announcements made via Facebook.
- Piroshky Piroshky Is Expanding Even More [Seattle PI]
- Piroshky Piroshky Is Expanding to Columbia Center [ESEA]
- Kaisho Opens; Piroshky Piroshky Coming to Northgate [ESEA]
- Piroshky Piroshky Expands to Westfield Southcenter Mall [ESEA]
- Piroshky Piroshky [Official]
- Piroshky Piroshky [Facebook]
- All Coverage of Piroshky Piroshky [ESEA]