The Seattle Seahawks concessionaire, First and Goal Hospitality, is adding a slew of new food items and local vendors for this year’s football games at Centurylink Field in Pioneer Square. Kimchi hot dogs, beef pho, and smoked chicken wings are some new options this year, while popular Seattle businesses like Thai Curry Simple, Manu’s Tacos, and Salumi are making appearances. And Din Tai Fung, the international dumpling powerhouse, is expanding its presence. In all, it’s a stronger food roster for the stadium, similar to the recent upgrades at Safeco Field that added vendors like Jack’s BBQ and Din Tai Fung.
The Seahawks are giving Pioneer Square-based Manu’s Tacos a permanent spot after the restaurant made a temporary stadium appearance last season. Manu’s will set up shop in section 303 and at the Night Market, a rotating collection of local restaurants, with chicken tinga nachos and al pastor tacos with pineapple and black bean nachos.
Thai Curry Simple, based in the International District, will sell dishes like Thai basil chicken and phad thai in sections 105 and 323 and at the Night Market. And Uli’s Sausages will sell its locally made smoked jalapeno cheddar sausages with onions and Seattle Mustard Company deli mustard in sections 103, 138, 303, 340.
Din Tai Fung will have three spots (sections 214, 236 and 341) to sell its wonton soup, compared to last year’s one stand. And Pioneer Square’s favorite cured meat purveyor, Salumi, will sell hot soppressata sandwiches with tapenade, garlic sauce, mozzarella, roasted peppers, and arugula at the Night Market.
Here’s a list of the other new dishes and where to find them:
- Cheesesteak with beef, peppers, onions, and cheese sauce at Cheesesteak Portable (section 132)
- Kimchi Dog, topped with Firefly kimchi, cilantro, and mirin lime aioli, at all Seattle Dogs stands (sections 109, 124, 135, 149, 313, 324, 331)
- Beef pho with brisket, rice noodles, Thai basil, bean sprouts, and Fresno chilis at the Pan Pacific Bistro stand (section 208)
- Sweet-tea brined applewood smoked wings with a hot honey glaze at the Club Smokehouse stands (sections 214 and 230)
- Bavarian pretzel with sweet hot honey mustard or queso bravo at the Local Eats Stand (section 116)
- Pork Belly Sammie with Firefly kimchi, pickled vegetables, and mirin lime aioli at the Pioneer Square and International District stand (section 105 and 323)
- Fiesta Bowl with Mexican rice, black beans, chicken tinga, pico de gallo, cilantro slaw, and chipotle crema at the La Cantina stand (section 339). There’s also a pork option in section 113.
- Where to Eat at Safeco Field, Home of the Seattle Mariners [ESEA]
- Where to Eat at CenturyLink Field, Home of the Seattle Seahawks and Sounders [ESEA]
- Seahawks Step Up the Food Game: Sandwiches From Salumi and Pho Are Coming to Centurylink Field [Seattle Times]
- All Coverage of Din Tai Fung [ESEA]
- All Coverage of Manu’s Tacos [ESEA]
- All Coverage of Thai Curry Simple [ESEA]
- All Coverage of Salumi [ESEA]