Dining at Seattle-Tacoma International Airport is about to get a massive upgrade, thanks to a slew of new restaurants in the works. The Port of Seattle announced the upcoming openings in 2017, and the first of a wave of newcomers has arrived, including Rel’Lish Burger Lounge (B Gates) and vegetarian Floret (intersection of Concourses A and B). It’s all part of a massive overhaul that will see a total of 135 new dining and retail options at the airport.
The timelines on the other openings range from mid to late February through 2020 and beyond. Among the most exciting additions are spin-offs of popular Seattle establishments like Li’l Woody’s, Sunset Fried Chicken, Good Bar, Macrina Bakery, and Cafe Ladro.
Here’s a look at the latest timelines for these and other restaurants:
- Caffe D’arte coffee shop: mid to late February
- Bambuza Vietnamese Kitchen: mid to late February
- Skillet burgers and fries: March
- Lucky Louie seafood restaurant: mid to late March
- Evergreens salads: mid to late March
- Pei Wei fast-casual Asian: mid to late March
- Pallino fast-casual Italian-American: mid to late March
- Koi Shi Sushi: mid to late March
- Salty’s at the SEA seafood restaurant: 2020
- The Mariners Homeplate and Dugout Bar: 2020
- Poke to the Max: May
- Good Bar: early 2020
- Sunset Fried Chicken: early 2020
Looking farther out, there will also eventually be new establishments from local favorites Li’l Woody’s and Caffe Ladro.