Seattle-Tacoma International Airport continues its impressive effort to upgrade its dining options. The latest new addition is Skillet, which started serving its burgers, fried chicken sandwiches, and fries in the North Terminal last month. Other recent openings include Concourse C’s Le Grand Comptoir, which serves Washington wines along with cheese, salads, and charcuterie, and Concourse D’s Camden Food Co., a bistro with sandwiches and salads.
There are still a slew of new dining and retail options in the works, with openings spread between the rest of this year and into 2020. Here’s a look at some of the pending openings:
- Poppa Woody’s burgers: 2020.
- Salty’s at the SEA seafood restaurant: 2020
- Poke to the Max: May
- Good Bar: early 2020
- Sunset Fried Chicken: early 2020
Also in the works are Capitol Hill Food Hall, which will sell food from Macrina Bakery, Jujubeet, and Slate Coffee, as well as Ballard Beer Hall, which will pour Seattle-made beer, Washington state wines, and cocktails, along with a full food menu. Both are scheduled to open this summer.
- Where to Eat at Seattle-Tacoma International Airport (SEA) [ESEA]
- Dining and Retail Development at Sea-Tac Airport [Port of Seattle]