No longer is it okay to drag your vegetarian date to a restaurant where they'll be forced to cobble together a meal out of side dishes (unless you get a kick out of watching that sort of mess unfold). Veg dishes are not only abundant in Seattle now days, they're goddamn delicious and often found on the same menu as cooked animals.
Eater's Julia Wayne has a ton of suggestion on where to get some of the city's best meat-free dishes without having to sacrifice your meat cravings (or relationship). Just want some bomb vegan food? We've got that for you, too. And check back next week for a map of where to find Seattle's best veggie burgers. Got a suggestion? Let's hear it in the comments.
· Pho Vietnam II: Great pho with no mushrooms and delicious tofu
· Taiwon Thai: Excellent spicy green beans and tofu
· Athina Grill: Flaky Spanakopita for days
· Hilltop Ale House: Fried goat cheese salad we dream of
· Pecado Bueno: Great textured sweet potato tacos, rad potato taquitos
· Where Ya At Matt: Flavorful smoked portabella mushroom sammy
· Bamboo Garden: Vegetarian Chinese food even a carnivore could love
· Taste of India: Everything can be made vegan